Oregon ACEP went to Capitol Hill this week to advocate for Oregon ED physicians. The three main issues discussed with legislators:
Opioid Crisis (adding support for bills being currently discussed as a part of a larger package)
Critical Medication Shortages
Disaster Preparedness Medical Response (re-auth of PAHPA)
Board Meeting- Q3, Monday, September 10th
Oregon Medical Association, 11740 SW 68th Pkwy #100, Portland, OR 97223
9 am – 12 pm
A group of Oregon ACEP Board Members, Chapter staff and residents from OHSU will be attending. If you also plan to attend, let us know!
January 28th – 31st, 35th Annual Winter Conference
- Where: Sunriver Resort, Sunriver Oregon
- Who: Emergency Medicine, EMS, and Trauma professionals from across the Western United States
- Why? We are offering over 30 hours of AMA Category 1 CME this year! Physicians, Nurses, NPs, PAs and Paramedics are invited to take part in the lectures, labs and Happy Hours. It’s almost as much fun as it is educational!
January 28th, Medical Director’s Forum
- Takes place at the Sunriver conference, but is free to attend for ED Directors.
- 11 am – 12 pm, Fireside Room
- Either register here or email us to let us know you’ll be attending via our Contact Page