The Oregon Chapter of the American College of Emergency Medicine is located in Portland, OR. We represent the professional interests of the hundreds of Emergency Physicians serving the state of Oregon.
COVID 19 in Oregon
- OR ACEP on PPE & Whistleblowers: https://oregonacep.org/increasing-acess-to-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-for-frontline-health-care-workers/
- OHA updates: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- ACEP updates: https://www.acep.org/corona/COVID-19/
- OMA updates: https://www.theoma.org/oma/COVID-19/OMA/Learn-content/Public-Health-Library/COVID-19-Coronavirus.aspx?hkey=990ff86c-fcb2-4f34-bdc2-b0ed7820220a
- SERV-OR (Emergency Response registry for Oregon providers): https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/Preparedness/SERV-OR/Pages/index.aspx
- OHA guidelines for Telehealth: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HSD/OHP/Tools/Telehealth%20coverage%20for%20the%20Oregon%20Health%20Plan.pdf
We hold an annual CME conference in January. If you attended in 2018 or 2019 and need CME forms, please use the contact form to reach us.
Did you know that Oregon ACEP supports the OHSU Residents at meetings & with their ACEP dues? Donate today to help the Emergency Medicine Residents of Oregon