CME update: Conference approved for 23.5 hours of CME
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Providence Health & Services – Oregon Region and the Oregon Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians.
Providence Health & Services – Oregon Region is accredited by the Oregon Medical Association to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Providence Health & Services – Oregon Region designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Saturday, 1/26: Arrive in Central Oregon!
- Join up with your colleagues for a Happy Hour at The Oxford in downtown Bend, OR
- The Oxford Hotel, Downtown Bend Oregon
- CME program from 7:00 am – 11 am
- Oregon ACEP Board Meeting (closed) 11 am – 12 pm
- Ski with your family & colleagues from 11 am – 3 pm
- More CME from 3 – 6 pm
- Head to Deschutes Brewery for a family-friendly happy hour from 6 – 8 pm
- CME program from 7 am – 11 am
- More ski time from 11 am – 3 pm
- Back to the conference location for an evening CME program from 3 pm – 6 pm (beverages & light hors’dourves served)
- Dinner on your own, with tons of options in the Bend area
- CME program from 7 am – 12 pm
- Check-out of the hotel and go back for more skiing, or head home
Want to help send Residents & Med Students to the conference? Donate here:
*LABS ARE TBD
For questions about the 2019 conference, or to be a 2019 Conference Exhibitor: